here to take care of you
From start to finish, Western Range and Water (WRW) is here to help you create a plan, acquire permits, implement that plan and monitor the results, in one streamlined process. In short, we do our job, so you can take care of yours.
Storm Water / NPDES Non-Point Source Pollution Permit & Field Management
Specializing in all aspects of storm water management, from start to finish.
Discharge / NPDES Point Source Permitting
Offering Permit applications, renewals and modifications, monitoring, Water Management Plan development and more.
Geographic Information Systems & Precision GPS Mapping
Offering custom cartography & map production for projects such as: SWPPP, Regulatory & Reclamation plans…and more.
Effective reclamation reduces costs due to monitoring erosion, weed management, and reduces regulatory interest. We provide reclamation plans in compliance with agency requirements.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Years in Business
– State and Federal Environmental Regulations
– National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
– Non-Point Source Comprehensive Permit Management
– Point Source Comprehensive Permit Management
– Geographic Information Systems & Precision GPS collection
– Wildlife & Vegetation Assessments
– Contaminated Soils Remediation
– Reclamation Success Tracking
– Spill Prevention, Control, & Countermeasure
– Inspections & Reporting
Client’s custom reclamation tracking GIS won the Bureau of Land Management’s “Excellence in the Use of Technology” award at the 2008 National Fluid Mineral Conference & contributed to client’s “2008 Reclamation and Wildlife Stewardship Award” from Wyoming Game & Fish Department.